Translate

Freitag, 2. August 2019

APEX 19 - GANTT chart challenge - resource planning

I have the biz challenge to visualize resource planning.

this is what I achieved so far, based on Patrick Monacos plugin for resource planning, but I like to make use of the APEX chart for GANTT based on Oracle Jet ( I like to stick to the APEX standards and OOTB features...JJJJ).

here is my achievement:


the gray colored weekends are based on the following style snippet (page attributes --> inline CSS):
  <style>
 /* alternating column backgrounds */
  .vis-time-axis .grid.vis-odd {
    background: #f5f5f5;
  }

  /* gray background in weekends, white text color */
  .vis-time-axis .vis-grid.vis-saturday,
  .vis-time-axis .vis-grid.vis-sunday {
    background: gray;
  }
  .vis-time-axis .vis-text.vis-saturday,
  .vis-time-axis .vis-text.vis-sunday {
    color: white;
  }
</style>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen